Deep tissue massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially helpful for chronic aches and pains and contracted areas such as stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders. These hard to reach areas require the assistance of a professional massage therapist to loosen the muscles, alleviate tension, and promote greater well-being.
Here are the advantages following the deep tissue massage:
- • Improve sleep quality
- • Promote blood circulation
- • Reduces muscle stiffness, soreness and tension
- • Promote circulatory system and restore muscle elasticity
- • Accelerate systemic metabolism
- • Reduce emotional stress